This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Classical Pilates instructor to join our studios in Notting Hill and Little Venice on a freelance basis.
Working alongside our Physiotherapy team, the Classical Pilates instructor is classically trained and an expert in injury prevention and rehabilitation management.
Please note this role is for a freelance position.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and implement sessions to improve conditions and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Use classical Pilates techniques as a rehabilitation tool
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Conducting 1-1 Classical session
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal trainers, physios and sports massage therapists
What you bring:
- Qualification in classical Pilates required
- Ability to use specific equipment apparatus such as Cadillac, Wunda Chair, and Reformer
- 2 years’ experience in teaching 1-1 Classical Pilates sessions
- Specialisation in prenatal & postnatal care is a bonus
- Positive, proactive and reliable
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven
About us: www.ten.co.uk/about-us
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org