We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the next stage of our exciting growth plans.
Ten Health & Fitness is the home of Dynamic Reformer Pilates, and a leading boutique fitness and clinical operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams, and the integrated health & fitness service that we provide for our clients. We’re 6-time winners of the Tatler Gym Awards.
Having secured our 2nd round of funding in 2021, Ten Health & Fitness continue with their growth strategy, by developing new studios and new products.
You’ll be responsible for helping to define and to deliver a series of projects around our physiotherapy service line and integrated service delivery. From product offering through, staff onboarding, client journey and in-studio delivery to ensure our customers have the best experience at Ten. You’d own the delivery process and project management from inception to execution working with the CEO/Founder of Ten and working closely with Heads of Departments. These projects vary in size, scope and complexity.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience managing multiple projects and cross-functional workflows at the same time, has a broad toolkit of frameworks or approaches that can adapt to suit the needs of the team and project.
What you’ll do:
Project Planning and Tracking:
- Gather intel, map out each project’s journey, develop a roadmap and workflow of tasks associated with the project
- Own programme and launch of Asana/Slack process and manage project admin
- Manage multiple projects, of varying complexity, scope and size
- Deliver projects against launch plans
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of our Physiotherapy service line roadmap
- Understand the client journey, refine the process and integrate learnings into onboarding, in-studio and online delivery
- Collaborate with the CEO/Founder and the Heads of Department to understand their current challenges and help improve the process
- Make sure the correct decisions are made through effective understanding and facilitation
Budget & Supplier Management:
- Projects may require sourcing and managing suppliers, from freelancers to third-party partners. Maintain supplier relationships
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience in delivering project management
- Ability to execute/deliver projects on time, budget and to a high standard
- Highly organised with the ability to switch between multiple projects
- Strategic, logical and a problem-solver who is excited by applying those skills to an established and growing environment.
- Stakeholder management, from peers to CEO
- Strong communicator and good at managing relationships
- People-person, whose glass is always half full and is expert at what they do
- Facilitation skills
- Experience with Asana /Slack or other management tools is a bonus
- Experience in Health & Fitness sector, specifically Physiotherapy or Clinical services is a bonus
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Working from our studios and from home
- Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
- Additional annual leave per year of service
- Cycle to work scheme