An exciting opportunity within the Boutique Fitness and Wellness sector for an Operations Director.
- Contribute to and understand the Company Strategy. Review regularly.
- Articulate the annual Operational plan to the Leadership team.
- Look for ways to streamline & simplify the operational approach through the latest technology and team structures.
- Protect our product offering, business positioning and ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Amplify Ten’s products, services and approach to the teams and consumers alike.
- Provide ways to improve overall performance, market standing, and value in Ten.
- Embed and manage an operational approach which delivers the P&L
- Develop the studio budgets and assume responsibility (in conjunction with the Finance Director) for ongoing forecasting throughout the financial year.
- Support the central team on 3rd party contract negotiations and ongoing management.
- Proactively seek opportunities for operational efficiency, to identify and provide the best suppliers to Ten, and drive out waste.
Analysis & Reporting
- Report on what is happening in our market that’s relevant or threatening to Ten
- Analyse the financial & NPS reporting to ensure we are being smart in our approach to schedule management, staff deployment and customer service.
- Report on product, people, customer and compliance delivery.
- Create and present performance reports to feed into cross department strategies and planning.
- Develop a team culture of willingness, togetherness, and collaboration.
- Develop studio teams to become commercial managers (in a people driven way), making astute business decisions aligned with both short-term targets and long-term strategy.
- Set targets for FOH teams and track and measure these.
- Recruitment and onboarding of a happy, engaged, FOH & training team who best represent Ten’s value & purpose.
- Lead on the development journeys, be it through PDP discussions, 1:1 mentoring, team development sessions, or investing in outsourced skill-development.
- Provide a plan for improved client engagement, conversion, retention, and ways to celebrate their success.
- Maximise customer upsell and cross service sales, and measure performance.
- Ensure all teams have a precise understanding of our customer(s), their expectations, and actively develop feedback platforms to help improve our service offerings and feedback insights to Marketing
- Support teams in dealing with customer complaints; quickly, commercially, and fairly.
- An integrated approach that results in:
- A comprehensive roadmap of site improvement to operations, cross service delivery and customer service activity and confirm how these will be delivered on-going.
- Support the Property Director by delivering the roadmap for bringing new sites into the business operations.
- Development of and delivery on a Ten’s Corporate Sales plan.
- Mitigate risk to Ten’s reputation by having a comprehensive compliance and H&S plan against which Ten is always compliant and teams are upskilled as necessary and that there is ongoing CPD.
Key skills & experience:
- Ten is looking For applicants who can demonstrate that they have successfully:
- Set and delivered operational planning across a range of products and business functions.
- Managed cross functional teams and multisite operations in fitness or comparable industry.
- Designed and delivered effective project management across a multi-site business.
- Been agile and reacted to change successfully.
- Work across different products and projects simultaneously.
- Utilised management/digital tools such as Asana to manage people.
- Managed people – Influenced and impacted on a positive people culture.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer free classes and discounted physio and massage, incremental holidays, contributory pension, cycle to work and CPD opportunities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org