We’re looking for a Senior Women’s Health Specialist Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will develop and lead the Women’s Health Physiotherapy service across our 10 clinics. This person will be responsible for delivering client sessions of the highest quality, training and developing the existing team and recruiting for expansion as the service grows.
Ten Health & Fitness are one of London’s leading Physiotherapy companies, offering a unique and integrated mix of Musculoskeletal/Sports Physiotherapy, Women’s Health Physiotherapy, Dynamic Reformer Pilates, Clinical Exercise Prescription and Sports Massage Therapy.
We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients. We currently boast 10 boutique clinics across London with rapid expansion to 20 sites over the next 4/5 years.
We have an extensive network of referrers through Consultant Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Doctors, as well as many large corporations around London.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop our Woman’s health offering both within the Physio department and the wider business
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans, delivering specialist sessions to our wonderful client base
- Provide training for new starters and generally encouraging the development of the Women’s Health team
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Manage and lead CPD events
- Build connections externally with consultants to support business development
What you bring:
- Have an equivalent band 6/7 level Women’s Health Physiotherapist experience
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- Trained in the assessment and treatment of out-patient Obstetric MSK and Continence, Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction patients
- Trained in Dynamic Ultrasound
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Certified in classical Pilates is a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- £42,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- Performance bonus scheme
- Ongoing comprehensive internal and external professional development to help you reach your career goals
- Clear career development opportunities to become Lead Physiotherapist
- Opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy, accredited by CIMSPA
- Free Pilates classes and discounted retail & massage sessions
- Additional annual leave per year of service
- Visa sponsorship offered to non-UK citizens/residents
Apply now: Please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com