This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Women’s Health Physiotherapist to join our studio in Notting Hill Gate.
The successful candidate will develop and lead the Women’s Health Physiotherapy service across our 10 clinics. This person will be responsible for delivering client sessions of the highest quality, training and developing the existing team and recruiting for expansion as the service grows.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ post graduate physiotherapist experience and 2 years’ experience focusing on Women’s Health Physiotherapy.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and develop our Woman’s health offering both within the Physio department and the wider business
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans, delivering specialist sessions to our wonderful client base
- Provide training for new starters and generally encouraging the development of the Women’s Health team
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Manage and lead CPD events
- Build connections externally with consultants to support business development
What you bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience focussing on Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Trained in the assessment and treatment of out-patient Obstetric MSK and Continence, Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction patients
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- Have an equivalent band 6/7 level Women’s Health Physiotherapist experience
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Certified in classical Pilates is a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Clear career development opportunities
- Monthly CPDs led by our Senior Physio team
- Opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy, accredited by CIMSPA
- Performance Related Bonus
- Free Pilates classes and discounted retail & massage sessions
- Company events
Apply now: Please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com