- MSc Dance Science, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance
- BA Honours Contemporary dance, London Studio Centre
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies, Royal Academy of Dance
- Pilates Equipment Training, Alan Herdman, Studio One
- Stott Pilates Advanced Mat Work
- Gyrokinesis® Level 2
Leg circles on the reformer
Elina holds an MSc in Dance Science from Trinity Laban, a BA Hons in Dance from London Studio Centre and the Certificate in Ballet Teaching from the Royal Academy of Dance. She trained in Advanced Mat Pilates with Stott, attending further education in Pre and Post Natal Pilates and received her Pilates Equipment Certification from Alan Herdman. She is also a level 2 Gyrokinesis® teacher and practices Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga.
Her further education in the field of Pilates includes workshops with teachers such as Karen Clippinger, Caron Bosler, Richard Orbach and Julian Littleford, with a focus on scoliosis, shoulder pain and lower back problems.
She has a keen interest in the biomechanics of the body and firmly believes in the safe and effective teaching of movement in order to prevent injuries and maximize potential.
Elina creates an energetic and inspiring atmosphere, in which people enjoy moving and developing their technique, strength and suppleness.