- MSc Dance Science, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance
- BA Honours Contemporary dance, London Studio Centre
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies, Royal Academy of Dance
- Pilates Equipment Training, Alan Herdman, Studio One
- Stott Pilates Advanced Mat Work
- Gyrokinesis® Level 2
Leg circles on the reformer
Originally from Athens, Sania trained at the “Conservatoire De La Dance Et Music De La Rochelle” (France) and the world famous “Ballet Des Lausanne 20em Siecle” (Switzerland).
As a professional ballet dancer, Sania has worked with Opera de Lyon, Toulouse and La Rochelle in France, and Opera of Hannover and Rostock in Germany.
Injured as a dancer with an ACL ligament rupture and metatarsal inflammation, she used Pilates to rehabilitate and maintain and improve her fitness.
Following her dance career, Sania gained a degree in Fashion at Saint Martins College of Art & Design and went on to work with Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.
Trained as a Pilates instructor with Alan Herdman, Sania brings to her sessions an extensive knowledge of exercise and a warm, caring nature.
Sania speaks fluent English and Greek.