- Physio and massage therapist 1996
- Deep-swedish -sport-physiokinesiterapy
- Master in postural re -education Mezieres method for to treat every physical problems and spinal issues
- Master in manual lymphatic drainage Vodder
- For swelling problem post cancer and post surgery and circulation problems
- Reflexology for relaxation
- Member of FHT
Favourite things to treat:
Emma started her career in massage 25 years ago, having undertaken multidisciplinary training in Physio and Massage in her native country of Italy. Since then, she has continuously built upon those skills through regular professional development both abroad and here in the UK.
She has always been passionate about helping people to achieve good health with massage therapy by reducing musculoskeletal restrictions, improving postural alignment, and increasing range of motion throughout the body.
Emma specialises in Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Kinesiotherapy and utilises her training as a volunteer in St John’s Hospice. She tailors all treatments to individual needs, so whether you want to improve your sporting performance and prevent injury or restore balance to your body, Emma can help you gain the best possible outcome.