- Studio: 2/3 days/week based at City Studio or at our other sites
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience + commissions
- Shift: 40 hours per week which includes hours of paid lunch break
- Apply now: Please send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support the next stage of our exciting growth plans.
Ten Health & Fitness are one of London’s leading fitness companies, offering a unique and integrated mix of Musculoskeletal/Sports Physiotherapy, Women’s Health Physiotherapy, Dynamic Reformer Pilates, Clinical Exercise Prescription and Sports Massage Therapy. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams, and the integrated health & fitness service that we provide for our clients. We’re 6-time winners of the Tatler Gym Awards.
Having secured our 2nd round of funding in 2021, Ten Health & Fitness continue with their growth strategy, by developing new studios and new products.
As our Business Development Manager, you will take the lead role in the delivery of corporate & clinical sales activity across the portfolio. You will drive sales across all sites, generate new business and partnerships, and retain clients by providing excellent customer service and support. This is a business-to-business role with a focus on networking and building local relationships with other businesses, as well as improving our social and corporate footprint within the community.
What you’ll do:
- Source new corporate/clinical/business leads and opportunities
- Manage leads to develop into meetings and presentations
- Close prospects in line with company procedure and price matrix
- Generate partner relationships between Ten and other organisations
- Be the key contact for all inbound referrers (consultants, corporate and private health care providers)
- Ownership of corporate accounts across all studios; management of corporate accounts and looking after these clients
- Exceed monthly financial targets
- Hosting and running B2B events (or coordinating and delegating if not involved directly), wellness days, open weeks, hosted classes etc- including the organisation and implementation of these events alongside studio teams
- Deliver a positive account growth throughout each financial quarter in line with targets and budgets
- Mentor Studio Managers and assist them to build, grow and retain corporate accounts in their studios
- Producing monthly reports on corporate sales per studio
- Keep up to date with the current business trends and market knowledge
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience working in the health/fitness/wellness industry is essential
- Track record of securing & developing new corporate/clinical contracts
- Understanding the customer journey both from a corporate account and customer service perspective
- A track history of achieving targets with a consultative approach to client relationships
- Availability to attend/host networking events at different times and locations (i.e. evening, weekends…)
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Working from our studios and from home
- Additional annual leave per year of service
- Cycle to work scheme