- Start Date: Ongoing
- Job Closing Date: NA
- Studio: At any of Ten’s Studios across London
- Salary: A range of roles and contracts available including employed, part time, and freelance. All Ten Trainers go through our academy (if needed) which is a REPS accredited Dynamic Reformer Pilates course.
- Apply now: Please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com
As the industry leader in the field of Dynamic Pilates, we’re always on the lookout for expert, celebratory and people-driven Instructors to join our multidisciplinary team and help us maintain our reputation as the best Pilates provider in London.
To be part of the Ten family, we look for people who are specialist or generalist in their field and are enthusiastic about teaching our unique brand of Dynamic Pilates classes and conducting high quality, diverse personal training sessions (e.g. fitness, functional and rehab based).
At Ten we offer careers, not just jobs, and support Trainers in progressing their skills and knowledge. We offer paid, ongoing training including REPS accredited courses and workshops.
Qualifications and skills required:
– Exercise / sports science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to REPs level 3. E.g Diploma in Sports Science, plus advanced personal training course. - Pilates (Mat and or Reformer/equipment) are advantageous.
– Experience in teaching Pilates equipment based exercise such as Tower, Chair and Ladder Barrel would be a definite advantage.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching fitness or Pilates classes and/or conducting personal training sessions (preferably, both).
We would love to hear from you if you fit the above description and are:
- Customer Focused
- And of course, love what you do!
Please send your CV to and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of our academy please visit: www.ten.co.uk/academy
Why do our team choose to work at Ten?
“I get to work with some of the best Pilates teachers in the industry.”
“Clients are lovely, appreciative and many have a real appreciation for Pilates as a lifestyle.”
“Working with other allied health professionals such as physiotherapists and massage therapists in a multidisciplinary team.”
“Ten differentiate from other studios because of the attention to technique and safety.”
“At Ten we’re a team. I think there is nowhere else in London where you can work surrounded by friends. The atmosphere is always very friendly and your colleagues are always there to help if you need.”