Ten Running Workshops
Whether you’re a marathon regular or a weekend jogger, the aim is the same – to run further, faster, more efficiently and with less risk of injury. And that’s exactly what Ten’s Running Workshops are designed to help you do.
What does it cover:
- Common running injuries,
- How they can be avoided (Injury prevention and running prehab)
- How to build a training programme to reach your goals
- GAIT analysis (Video analysis)
- The importance of glute activation, core stability and general strengthening.
- Stretching and foam rolling
- Review and examples of different running and training styles
- Foot strike discussion
- Are your shoes right for you? What does the research tell us?
Led by Ten’s Physio Director Cheyne Voss, the workshops comprise of a group session and a one-on-one video analysis session.
The group session will last 2 hours, and will comprise both theoretical and practical components, with the latest information and insights on strengthening, stretching and foam rolling techniques, as well as running technique/efficiency.
This will be followed a separate one-on-one Video Gait Analysis session to assess your running technique, analyse any inefficiencies and injury risks, and help you improve it.
You should bring running gear – particularly your current running shoes. You’ll leave with workshop hand-outs, a follow-up package and a rather nice goody bag (including one of our quality foam rollers)
Workshop locations and dates: