"Your body hears everything that your mind says.”
- BSc (Hons) Sport Sciences/Leisure Management
- American College of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- Certified Boxercise Instructor
- Certified Powerplate Trainer, Post Natal and Advanced Training
- Certified Brief Motivational Interviewer
- Level 3 Reps Personal Trainer
Kettle bell swings – great core exercise!
Brian has always been passionate about fitness, and from a young age he has competed in a range of sports including football, athletics, boxing and swimming.
With over 20 years of international experience working as a Personal Trainer, Brian has seen firsthand the positive impact that exercise can have on people’s lives, both in their physical health and mental wellbeing.
During this time, he worked with a wide range of people, including clients who came from a sporting background such as football, rugby, athletics and boxing, and those who required specific training for marathons and competitions such as the Three Peaks Challenge.
Whether it’s weight loss or injury management, increasing stamina or returning to exercise postnatal, Brian enjoys helping people to achieve their health and fitness goals. Above all, he guarantees results. Every session with Brian will be challenging but fun, and will work towards achieving the best version of yourself.